Personalising Your New Home
You can personalise your new home with SG Estates, even before you move in!
You can choose your tiles, flooring, kitchen appliances, lighting and many more features, depending on what stage of build you reserve at.
This is the most exciting part of buying a new home, it’s a change to get creative on a blank canvas.
Your Sales Executive will advise you of the options available to you at each build stage.
All your choices and options have a two year guarantee.
Here is how you choose your extras
- The earlier you reserve your home in the build process, the more choice you’ll have
- Your Sales Executive will arrange an "Extras Meeting" with you, this is where you’ll get your opportunity to choose your upgrades and optional extras
- At the "Extras Meeting" your Sales Executive will explain the building schedule for your home and how it affects what you can choose and when you must decide by
- Once you have chosen your extras, your Sales Executive will put them together and provide an "Customise Your Home" form, itemising all the items you have chosen with the cost. Once you have agreed, this will be sent to site for our site manager to follow your instructions
- Before your property is plastered, your Sales Executive will arrange a "Pre Plaster Inspection" this is your chance to have a look around your new home and check that all the socket locations etc are in the places you discussed. Unfortunately at this stage, you are unable to add additional extras, it is purely to check everything is where you want it.